Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pain from mouth sores

Ok so here's what we've tried so far:

Magic mouthwash from rad onco
Xylogel
Saltwater rinse
Betadine mouthwash
Swish alcohol free
Woods lozenges
Strepsils lemon sugar free
Difflam lozenges
Zytee RB
Kamillosan

I bought Orahex (currently chilling​ in the fridge) and will try this later. So far nothing has been able to lessen the pain or speed up the healing of his mouth sores. He says if we don't get results he wants to start using his peg for feeding starting tomorrow. 

I've listed down all your suggestions and will try them all one at a time. I refuse to believe that there's nothing that can help him get through this. I'm still praying for a miracle and I hope we find something soon. Please pray for him and his immediate healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment